Monday, January 24, 2022

ILOVEYOU,NOLIE

 I really do not understand why she has such a hate on for me. I wonder if her "partner in crime" has been fueling her hate with lies? I am sure he knows she is mentally ill. I doubt if you have played me up, since you don't seem to like me. There was every possibility I could have been dead now.  I was so sad. I never thought it would happen. I trusted so much. I believed.

I still would. I still love.

Would you still still go on a road trip to places of nature? It seemed as if you liked the idea before. It would be amazing.

I understand you have tried to make me feel good and I appreciate it. It would be so nice to always know what is thought by you. You are someone anyone with taste would love.

Someday I would love to give you everything you desire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment