Tuesday, January 18, 2022

CMWYWON

 I always thought it would be wonderful to have a lovely, relaxed life with someone I felt comfortable with and if there was a feeling of love, even better. Someone who made me laugh and I looked forward to being with, would be Heaven. I have no expectations from anyone; just to be happy enough and taking responsibility for my own happiness and make the other person reasonably happy as well, if possible. It is lovely for people to try and agreeable as possible, but understand when someone might be having a bit of a bad day.

Nothing is carved in stone, but I would like to offer comfort and healing for as much time as you might want, or need. It would be my delight. But, as my friend, you have privileges not afforded anyone else; you are like family to me (and very loved).

Have a lovely day! I wish I could be there! 


Call me when you want, or need.


No comments:

Post a Comment