Tuesday, January 18, 2022

ITISPAINFUL

 I need to understand what is going on. I understand if you do not want me personally, but please, let me know if you need my help, or not. I am going to sue you to get it out in the open. I will need to add a monetary amount for small claims, but we can work that out ourselves. This has been unfair for them to have stuck me in the middle of this in the first place as a scapegoat. You need to show some fortitude to help yourself. I will be there for you in any way you need, but you need to contact me, so I understand it all. This way, you will be able to have your say officially, while maintaining your stand with them. If I get the PD to come check on you; will you be honest with them? Or do I even know what the truth is?

I had thought you at least wanted to be my friend, I know much of that was MP's idea to get me to drop you. But you were kind to look out for me. I am trying to look out for you, because I truly do care about you and worry about you. You should not be around such ruthless people. I swear, if I get a call, I will do whatever we plan. Do you understand that I spend nearly every waking moment with you on my mind? It is both soothing and painful all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment