Tuesday, January 18, 2022

IHYAVW

 Hi! I hope you are very well. I took a long nap. It was so cold, I was trying to stay warm too. It has gotten a bit warmer since I bundled up and fell asleep. I live a primitive life; live according to the weather and light (not really, but it feels like it.)

Gee, I remember when I actually did things. My fav times seemed to center around SF and 1/2 Moon Bay. It really feels like good times can happen again; maybe I am going through my optimistic phase, like the moon when it waxes and wanes.

I mean, if there is a period when you are at loose ends (I mean that literally) then maybe you would consider coming to see me? I suppose not, but I thought I'd try. I mean, you probably do not want to associate with a convicted criminal. (I figure there was SOME reason "she" wanted me to be a bad girl with a criminal record!) It is absurd.

Has she always been so nuts? You really got yourself a humdinger. Not just nuts, but murderous nuts. You need to get away, before she decides you need to have a kidney removed during your sleep. 

The problem is, most of your family has been poisoned against me, so even your Uncle T will not answer me and not only won't answer me, but turned me in to someone. I keep saying things like "talk to him, don't just believe me"; I even said something like that to your bro. in a text message. I truly do not know what has been said about this situation, but if they avoid you, then that is telling. I would think most people would want to contact the main person involved. It is insidious.  You need to get away at any opportunity, or you're toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment