Monday, January 17, 2022

IKNOWIT'SASCAM

 I have that pain behind my navel again. I wonder if that is kidney. I have a few supplements for kidney and liver, but sometimes I forget. 

I keep asking, what did I do? To deserve all this torment? I guess I am supposed to be a stalker. Wow, how much more of a stalker could someone be than to lure a person (me) into being a patient of a very weird "psy" from Serbia to get information out of me and then try and kill me?

I know your part in all of it, but I preferred to ignore it, because I do not understand the pressure. I understand it all; I do not know why I ever thought the trial would solve it all. But however I was supposed to suffer, I have and everyone can go back to their lives. I am not someone who should be the "mark" for well off people who just need some extra money. It isn't like she actually cares about you. I suppose they want you to do this to other pathetic people like me. Is this that predator's plan? I suppose it could either be against women who have low self-esteem, which you are in the perfect position, since you deal with large women, so they would fall for a handsome, friendly person helping them; then they get hit with a TRO like me. I suppose at some point the predator will come after the only thing I have of any value for being such a "problem" to you and everyone, when it was a scam all along from the "victim's" side. I know it was all written by MP as a plan to harm and steal. Look, I would do nearly anything for you and I understand why no one is taking my desperation seriously I think many people are in on it. Please tell them to stop it now, please? Tell them I have changed my will. Do what you want dear one. I will never harm you, but they need to lay off and drop the faux R.O. and this criminal charge. From now on, I will be certain everyone knows about the scam. Please help stop it; if they get caught, they will not hesitate to implicate you. You are too lovely for prison.

I do love you and will take care of you anyway.                                                                                                                                                                

3 comments:


  1. Appeal answers

    Haviva von Martinitz
    3:58 AM (0 minutes ago)
    to Emily, bcc: rdecker, bcc: ronan_farrow

    Hello,
    Why couldn't incompetence of representation have been included in the appeal? It's important to understand that adequate representation doesn't mean perfect representation. However, an incompetent or negligent lawyer can so poorly represent a client that the court is justified in overturning a guilty verdict based on the attorney's incompetence.Feb 6, 2019
    The Right to Adequate Representation - FindLaw
    Can you be honest with me?Jacome said not 10 words as a defense for me, no
    cross examination of
    Dr. Lukaszewicz, (Who I had
    requested be there, who was turned
    against me by threat by Mike C. Guasco, who was saving his own skin)my
    evidence to show my innocence
    was not given to the court. Judge du
    Bois said not one word. What is the
    point of even having a public
    defender-type program, if they don't
    do what a defendant needs to have
    done to have a fair chance at being
    exonerated? Why is San Mateo
    considered such a legally corrupt
    place?I said an attorney told me it is
    a bad place for a fair trial; that
    money is the only way to get a
    result in one's favor. It is deplorable!
    So, has that been your experience? Is
    that the same with Appellate Court
    too? I asked Judge Karesh if I could
    see a menu of how much it cost for
    the various crimes to pay to be let
    off. He just waved dismissively and
    walked away. Judge Foiles did the
    same thing when he said "you'll get a
    fair trial with the DA" and I asked,
    "Are you you saying this wasn't a fair
    trial?" HE waved his hand
    dismissively and walked away too!
    That "trial" with the DA, was so
    obvious about being a farce it was
    crazy! Jacome pulled a coma and let
    me be lied about, tormented and
    "allowed" me to have a railroad car
    all to myself! l kept getting strange
    looks from a male juror in the front
    row. He was saying he knew already
    I was going to lose. There was no way
    I would not! It was like they were told
    I was the female version of Jack the
    Ripper!
    IT WAS NEVER A TRIAL AT ALL!
    This entire farce against me is
    RIDICULOUS and a waste of tax
    payer (?) money! Did Kaiser BUY the
    SAN MATEO COURT SYSTEM? Dr. Moayeri has been trying to kill me, but who cares,
    huh? My mils were stolen by Merrill Lynch,
    so I am no one, but I think she and
    Guasco want the will money I am
    leaving to Dr. Lukaszewicz for his extradordinary medical and humane
    care of me. I WILL BE EXONERATED
    BY PUBLIC OPINION! SCREW SAN
    MATEO LEGAL CORRUPTION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really actually hate me, I don't think I ever want to know it. Let me die ignorant and you, safe and happy.
    I cannot and will not stop loving you. Deal with it. You blessed me, when I needed it. That is what matters to me. You will always be "My Darling" to me.Pray for me, Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you stayed up late checking on me when I was in such excruciating pain, was the most beautiful thing anyone had ever done for me. You were my darling angel. I want to free you, please allow me.

    ReplyDelete