Tuesday, January 18, 2022

HDYW

 I do not understand how you could have ever wanted to be with that woman. I get the egg and other supply for children , but did you agree to the other, or did she just do a radical chop job on her own? She only wanted you to be able to make a one time contribution, plus she knew she was too obnoxious to find someone to love her, so she hoped to turn you into someone more her "style." She figured no one else would want you, well she is wrong. there is always someone, like me, who loves for the way love got to them in the first place. I figure life throws challenges at us and we learn how to deal with them; it is easy when you already love them.

I don't love someone for their outer wrapping; I love them for who I came to know. I will try my best to get things going legally, but how do I know the rug won't be pulled out from under me again? You seemed angry at me while you said the things against me, because you knew they weren't true. If they said things about me; they were not true. If I were your children; I would want to know the truth. Why should you have to live w/someone who hates you? (and a murderer.....did she have any thing to do with your father's death too? Was she back East then? If you even suspect she could have had anything to do with either death; get the fuck away! I know the horrible man is also capable, since he was setting me up.) I wish you would have called me, or taken the call. I do not know what they do to you, but you knuckle under whenever they want you to do it. What then, is the difference from being a part of their plot(s).

You can see why a person just might be a tad bit annoyed with you, can't you? Well, show me some guts by calling me, or better, by escaping. You are not a timid person!!!!!!  If you die; it will be because you did nothing to save yourself and it will kill me.

I do love you, no matter what you think. I do not love money, or big houses. Leave those to the murderers . I would keep you safe and show you love. Forever.





















                                                                                                                              ]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment