Saturday, January 15, 2022

YMLB

 Good morning! I hope you are very well. I have been thinking of you most of the evening; now it is morning.I need to get more storage drawers, so that will be my next purchase along with some furniture and a bed of some sort. what I have is falling apart; it was my Aunt Martha's lounge chair, a vintage sunbathing lounger, but I altered it by sawing off an arm that poked into me and now it goes all wonky, if I don't put a small metal stool under it. Fascinating, huh? I did find a picture, or two of Nan and my Aunt Martha together in the lounge chairs sitting out in back; I miss that house for all the memories. After losing you, nothing compares with that pain. Life can be crap sometimes. Wish it would stop. You made life beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment