Monday, July 6, 2020

I am dying to have a fresh, juicy peach, or nectarine, or apricots. I'll bet the fruit trees I planted in Millbrae are full of yummy fruit. The apricot tree I planted by a bathroom window grew so fast and had so many apricots, I was able to share them with renters.
I would have shared them with my closest neighbors, but they were absolutely creepy and odd. I caught the man who lived there, peeking through my window, by standing on a ladder tall enough to look over the fence. He drove around in his little Mercedes with the top down and made salacious remarks to women (even me)! Then there was an older man who lived up the street and always yelled at me for having signs telling people to slow down. When he saw me at Orchard, he said something to me, so I turned on the video on my phone and when I got closer to his truck, he spat at me! He yelled, "and I have AIDS, bitch!" He was such a fool that he decided he wanted to make trouble for me and the police came into the store and stopped me. They said that he told them I spat at him! I showed them the video of HIM spitting at ME and they made a copy and went away. Later I heard that he was well known for spitting at people, especially those in the City Council. (One of them told me about it!) It is easy to see why those ignorant Trump supporters are for him. They don't want anyone telling them what to do! I don't like it much either, but one must be smart about it for God's sake and protest in a civil manner and go through the proper methods!

What I have seen in this current situation, to which I have been subjected, has been anything BUT proper! Law after law, after law has been broken! I have been been beaten and tormented and nearly died. I was told my MS got worse, but I don't notice much. I am fine. But I have noticed that I look like someone who has been through terrible times.

I have had some wonderful support and it makes me cry to think about it. I am so grateful for the kindness and the thought. It came at my darkest hour and it warmed my heart and touched me so deeply. I pray each night for his safety and to know how much he means to me.  I have never had such a blessing bestowed upon me, to know someone so kind and who found such a special place in my heart forever. 

I'd love to see him in a normal situation and talk and have a nice time. That thought has kept me going through the hardships.

No comments:

Post a Comment