Sunday, January 16, 2022

LFIL

 So, were you watching FB? How did your day go? You KNOW you need to spend some time figuring out some big moves.....

I know that not every moment is the right time for the track shoes, but,,,,,get away to get back. I have even written to the union people, with no response. That is why I am feeling squeezed in. If it goes on too long, then I will have to decide who to sue. I figure I should sue my friendly opposition, but he should say, he will handle it himself, since it is not an attorney allowed to be involved in the court. I think we could finally figure things out and get it over. He has been a good sport, even though, he has been dealing with criminals. Running out the door screaming, by now, would be fine.  How much time should a person have to knuckle under to criminal behavior?

I want to run to a lighthouse w/him. 14 miles up the road is a local lighthouse. I would adore going there with a lovely friend I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment