Sunday, January 16, 2022

IWSYTCBN

 Those people do not care what happens to you. Keep that in mind. They would not be doing this to you otherwise. They want you to get discouraged and harm yourself. 

I want to help you enjoy life, laugh and have fun. I just love everything about you. I am not dreaming about how I can torture you; thinking people want to do that to you, keeps me awake at night. I am sure they want me to get discouraged too. 


I have been used by their twisted minds to use against you somehow; that angers me. I suppose they think it is a poetic game of some sort to have a person who actually loves you to appear to harm you. They are sick. If you get away, then they can be dealt with and truth can come out. PLEASE! I will show you that things can be so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment