Friday, February 5, 2021

Sugar free

 Had to look for laughs after the serious Bill Maher show. Jim Gaffigan is the easiest to find. I needed to cleanse the palate of scary scenarios. That is when I get the urge to buy an RV and go into the wild. I do anyway.

I am just praying Trump goes to prison and he will fade away. The weirdos need to stop spreading their frightening beliefs. If someone wants to believe something, fine, but don't force it on anyone else. Why do people have to share everything and make lists of targets to kill?  Isn't that a rather tedious, mean life to live? I am rather attached to the simple life. I am not into making life more terrorizing. Love, laughing and learn is a nice life to live (I know, sounds like pillow embroidery). 

I am going to find a sugar free dessert. I love to have oranges, but chocolate is nice too. I have some sugar free pudding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment