Thursday, February 4, 2021

Cold

I know I have some kidney issues. I am still having pain after I overdid it when I was taking vit. C when I was told I had breast cancer. Instead, I suddenly ended up with pain in the abdomen and back, etc. Those people had me trapped. I could not pull myself away entirely from the idea, but I could not trust them to do surgery on me. I needed support, but the moment I could have had it, I was hit with another false R.O. That means he (the "attorney") knew it was a false diagnosis and did not have to worry about my not getting surgery, or (even worse) he had no idea if I had cancer, or nor, but was willing to gamble with my life and gave me another false R.O. to keep me from getting support from the only person I could trust. Either way, he was hoping one of the scenarios would end in my death to make his real client happy. They are both cold blooded murders.

No comments:

Post a Comment