Tuesday, February 16, 2021

H

 I try so hard not to be hurt by the video, but it is difficult. You sounded like you really meant it. I have been in a weird mood ever since. Maybe you killed my feelings; I didn't know you could be so intentionally cruel. I guess you wanted to hurt me. I guess I am a fool. You don't need to be anyone to me, but it seemed so easy for you to run me down. I am so humiliated. I could never do that to you. I was trying to warn you at my peril, but all you could do was say cruel things about me.  I would have looked straight into the camera and said, "I am being forced to say this by monsters. Arrest them. " "She has done nothing wrong!" If you want the abusive murdering bitch, who is stopping you?

I have done nothing but try and keep you safe, but instead they all think I am a stalker, who lives 150 miles away and never goes there and never did anything remotely like one. You made me sound like the office joke.

If you tell me that you are sorry and that you actually do like me, it will go a long way to making me feel better. You used to stand up for me and be kind to me. I probably won't die, but I sure feel like it. I am just so hurt.

Thank you. You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment