Tuesday, February 16, 2021

This

It had to be a bad threat for you to say such things about me. But, you are under a microscope. I don't think you had a choice I know someone hears them first. It was pretty convincing.
I have been through a lot, you have been through a lot. People with agendas were at the helm of this. a friendship barely had a chance. She is abusive,from what I heard (and experienced) I was worried about you, but I and the one who gets the legal abuse. I struggled about have a check done, but I was encouraged by the PD because I was told you had been abused by her. Is that true?
(You did sound frightened on the phone, how did you expect me to react?) As much as I care about you, could I just hope that you were okay? Would you want a friend who didn't care how you were doing? May I love you and care how you are doing?  

No comments:

Post a Comment