Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Tantamount

 I loved it when you put your hand on mine. It was all I needed to feel so special and wonderful. 

They wanted time and other things to kill any friendship. That awful, weird and immature security guard who was stalking you and made you sound like a bargain basement item, was always harassing me and yelling at me and said he saw you first, was made into a permanent employee after he lied in court and said I had contempt charges. That is why I went to jail. You know this thing was all a set-up. Your gravitas would help free me, unless you don't want to. But, there is no reason to not let me go. I would never go anywhere I was not wanted. I want to see my mother w/o this thing hanging over my head. You know all the crap that has been said and done against me is false, right? You know the truth. 

Will you give me a chance to be your friend and to know you again?  That is what you asked me the last day I saw you, to be your friend. I believe in you and what you say. (You were so sweet to me.) If not, that is it. I guess. 5+ years with you at the center of my mind, gone. They wanted us to forget each other. I have not, have you forgotten me? I know you have been treated badly and all that comes to my mind is, "I want to take care of him and care for him." You have done it for me over the years as a friend. It was above and beyond duty. Everything you did for me and the kind way you treated me as well as your fascinating personality, made me love you. 

You know I did not deserve the cruel things said on the video. It is not nice, but did you know it is illegal to lie to police? (If that man was real police.) That VM was not complete. It was only a part. That attorney knows, but still set you up to deliver false evidence. I called to tell about all the forgeries of your signature they were doing. I was afraid they would sign away your belongings and then kill you. So, giving only a part of the message is tantamount to a lie. 

Please stand up to them. I will too and keep you safe. I would do anything to keep you safe and happy. Will you allow me to know you again? 


No comments:

Post a Comment