Thursday, February 25, 2021

Portion

 The idea of this being a set up was shown clearly to me by their support team. I was attacked and threatened by Dr. Moon, given a false breast cancer diagnosis and lured to have breast cancer surgery. Then given a false R.O. so I could not feel safe. I was given a hormone ceasing medication that gave me terrible symptoms and appears to have rather weakened me. One doctor muttered under her breath, when she was suggesting the medication, "or some people just don't do anything at all". (I thought it was a strange comment.) Then adding on another false 5 year restraining order to keep me from having safety, or a witness. How could I be worth all of this attention? I am being used to help them attain a goal. I also think they want me dead to be able to get my friend's portion of my will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment