Thursday, February 25, 2021

No further

 Hi, I may only need some concentrated sleep and rest, but I look seriously ill. I was hoping to have more life, but your wardens may have cut my life short. I care very much about you. It is all that kept me going, as I have said. I just don't know how much longer I have now after all the abuse and fright. If you would relieve me of the false stuff and at least allow me to speak with you after this abuse and false restraining order. I never did anything wrong as you know. It was a terror attack on me and many things against you. I would appreciate having my name cleared. I know I was smeared. You always meant everything to me. Who could have ever imagined that those people would have such a vendetta against me for appreciation. Oh yeah, they don't want him to feel appreciated.

You were the delight of my life. Don't let them hurt you any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment