Saturday, February 20, 2021

Empathy

 


Angel Art By Kathy Fornal Photograph - Surreal Gothic Sad Angel Cemetery Mourner - Inspirational Angel Art by Kathy Fornal

"The Name of Love"~
Dreams that come from within your eyes
Reflect the way you empathize
You showed me compassion with wide open heart
Life free to survive and not fall apart

I've lived without you for too many years
It caused anxious worry, intangible fears
I thought you'd forget me, or hate my mistakes
So many monsters, so many fakes

You kept me warm in captive cell walls
The small acts of kindness, the way that love calls
Times were a struggle, desolation replete
I hid from from the world, but rejected defeat

"I love you forever", is the song of my soul
I've no aspirations, just one beautiful goal
I want to hug you and impart my devotion
I'll try not to faint, or flood with emotion

To lose you again would deal the last blow
My heart could not take it, and down I would go
Your eternal essence put spirit to flame
I know that my love hears only your name.
~Haviva


(c) HVM 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment