Thursday, February 4, 2021

No one but you

How are you doing, dear one? I think of you cooking your dinner and relaxing for a while after a long day of work.

You know, I wanted a place to put ancestor stuff and left it visible, but I said that they probably had interest only to me, because I did not want you to feel obligated to look at them. But, as a matter of fact, no one else would make me happier to have look at them. You are as important to me as anyone, including family. I wanted you to see that several of my ancestors were also from Poland, including my great aunt who was a princess. I was happy to know that, since I admire you so much. I realized that I could have been more offensive than letting you feel off the hook. I would rather share everything important to me, with you, than anyone. After all, who do I want to behold when I die, other than you? No one.

No comments:

Post a Comment