Friday, February 5, 2021

Friday

 I ended up making a Monte Cristo. That was my dinner and lunch, so I am fine with it. I will make a blender nutrient shake for later.

Super bowl this weekend. I am completely uninterested. Maybe just to see if Tom Brady's arm flies off with the football attached.

Now, I am going to be worried about repeating myself.....nah! I talk or communicate with so few people, chances are 50/50 I will repeat myself, but I figure if I give it some unique stylish flourishes, it is practically new. 

I keep seeing so many versions of lobster that I am nearly ready to indulge, except that I am deadly allergic. If I wanted to kill myself, lobster thermidor here I come! (Of course, not a good way to go; the symptoms. Nasty!)

Anywhoo, it's Friday once again! (Or as I call it, "day.") It has to be nice to get away from a hotbed of virus whenever possible. 




No comments:

Post a Comment