Thursday, February 25, 2021

Helpful

 I was a scapegoat from the start and I am a scapegoat now. They want to ignore the fact that nothing makes sense to even get a TRO from the beginning. Why wait until the last year to pretend to suddenly be annoyed by my gratitude? Why wait until I asked for observation of my surgery, did annoyance with me grow from the named Plaintiff? That would look crazy. Maybe that is what they are trying to do. Because who complains about someone and then protects them during surgery? It is a conflict of making sense. They seem to be trying to create a case against my doctor for him mentally. That psy that was imported by her friend already strongly alluded to that thinking. She has no problem throwing people under the bus by making them look unstable. She abuses her position to help whatever issue she is supposed to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment