Monday, December 9, 2019

Sometimes things feel like they are caving in. I get worried about health issues, but I am not trusting people and I feel frustrated about my home because I have too many things and nowhere to put them. Closed in. I have also been so lethargic. Nothing makes sense and that always causes upset with me. Being sad helps nothing either. When this is over, I will be able to (hopefully) find answers. My heart wishes so much you will see me again, but it is completely up to you. I just want to stop being thought of as the enemy; that hurts my soul. I would not come there, unless invited. You are the love of my life, but I cannot seek you. Not after all this; you would have to find me. I will always be here (or somewhere) for you; this home is also yours. That will never change. You will always be able to call me for help, or just to talk. I love you so much.

1 comment: