Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Never a Doubt
Song by John Denver

  1. There was never a doubt, never a doubt in my mind
    We weren't meant to be lonely
    Never a doubt I knew that I'd find you some day
    There was never a doubt, after all of those nights alone
    All those desperate mornings
    Never a doubt, there was never a doubt in my mind
    I suppose there have been times when you felt like a room filled with darkness
    Not a window around
    There must have been moments you felt you were truly alone
    Then again each of us knows, in a night of unbearable sadness
    Still a light can be found
    In each morning the promise that someday your true love will come
    I suppose there are some people who never believe in the magic
    Oh the magic of love
    They think nothing is precious and life is just pleasure and pain
    Then again each of us knows, when a heart has been broken it's tragic
    Oh the magic of love
    Even that which is broken with love can be mended again
    All the things that you fear, at the most they mean nothing
    All the sorrow and sadness can just disappear
    There was never a doubt, never a doubt in my mind
    We weren't meant to be lonely
    Never a doubt I knew that I'd find you some day
    There was never a doubt, after all of those nights alone
    All those desperate mornings
    Never a doubt, there was never a doubt in my mind
    There was never a doubt in my mind
    Never a doubt in my mind
    Source: LyricFind
    Songwriters: John Denver
    Never a Doubt lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.

16 comments:

  1. Please assure me I may file to free you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a true love in me, if that is your joy, like you are to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going at the paperwork in a different way, but true. I am going at it from the view point that captivity harms the mind and needs rescuing, which is something caring people do.My friend Michael Levine is filling things out. We need him, since I did many others. He needed to have it at my area. You need it. I want to love you, since I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never not love you.
    Stick with me, 'cause I am suck on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if I can leave his name on there, because I am not sure. Otherwise, I am doing it for someone who is being held hostage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really need to consider plan 2 and run!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it will never stop! They want me dead! You don't do you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. it will never stop! They want me dead! You don't do you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. please tell me you will protect me as I will do for you too! I stepped on a piece of glass and cannot get it out! It is hurting very badly. I hope it doesn't get infected like before when I got septicemia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know it is not a sure thing to expect someone to keep me safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best thing about life was finding out how lovely it is to be in love with you and not caring if it causes me trouble, but being so sad that I could not help better and faster. I am not worthy to even help you, but it is all I want to do..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I were lovely like you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope I can at least have the thrill of seeing you again! I want you happy and healthy and living out your dearest dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alameda County, CA, acgov.org

    County of Alameda
    Office of Melissa Wilk, Auditor-Controller/Clerk-Recorder


    Clerk-Recorder's Home
    RELATED LINKS
    Types of Marriage Licenses
    Marriage Ceremonies
    Ordering A Marriage Certificate Copy
    Vital Records Fees
    Applying For A Marriage License
    REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN A MARRIAGE LICENSE AND CEREMONY VIA VIDEO CONFERENCE (VIRTUAL MARRIAGE SERVICES):
    Both parties must appear together via video conference and be 18 years of age and older.
    Parties must present valid government-issued photo identification as proof of name and date of birth. Examples of acceptable forms of Identification include, Driver's license or State Identification, Passport, Military I.D., Consulate Card. A certified copy of a birth certificate or court ordered name change will also need to be provided if photo identification does not contain full name.
    Applicants must be unmarried. You may not be currently married to each other or to other individuals.
    If either party was previously married or in a State Registered Domestic Partnership (SRDP), you must provide the exact date the previous marriage or SRDP ended and how it ended (death, dissolution, divorce, or annulment).
    If the previous marriage or SRDP ended by dissolution, divorce, or annulment within the last 30 days, you must present a certified copy of the final judgment issued by the court.
    The license may be used only in the State of California and is valid for 90 days from the date it was issued.
    For information and forms regarding Power of Attorney for military marriages pursuant to SB7, select the following link:SB7 Military Power of Attorney and Instructions (PDF)*
    We are only accepting cash, check, or debit card payments for in person services at this time.
    VIRTUAL MARRIAGE SERVICES:
    Due to a high demand for virtual marriage services, please expect delays of 4-6 weeks.

    Reminder: ALL virtual marriage services will be completed via video conference. You will NOT appear in person.

    We offer the following virtual marriage services:

    Marriage License ONLY
    Marriage License AND Ceremony
    Complete both STEP 1 and STEP 2 below
    Requirements for virtual marriage services:
    Reliable, high-speed internet access
    MS Teams software (including audio AND visual capabilities (i.e., microphone, speakers, webcam)
    Applicants must be physically located within the State of California during the video conference
    STEP 1. MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATION

    STEP 2. ONLINE SERVICE REQUEST & PAYMENT
    The FEES for marriage license services are as follows:

    $81.00 - PUBLIC MARRIAGE LICENSE

    $90.00 - CONFIDENTIAL MARRIAGE LICENSE

    $75.00 - MARRIAGE CEREMONY

    $19.00 - EACH CERTIFIED COPY OF THE MARRIAGE RECORD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Give me a yay, or nay.....1 yea.........2 nay....... I will post this.

    ReplyDelete