Wednesday, December 25, 2019

The inspector who attacked me said that you called me "overbearing." I cannot take it as true until I hear it from you. I truly can't believe it anyway. You are kind and you would not subject me to that additional pain. If there were just a meeting with us, it could all be over. I will do what you want. I still want you as co-owner here, unless you tell me no.I only want what you want, but I should at least have a chance. I have suffered for 4 years, lately only wishing for a glimpse of you. People like that horrible man smear people and destroy their reputations and hope they die. "Nice" person. He is such an idiot, he must have paid someone to take his tests.  He still does that kind of thing today.

Of course, do what makes you happy.

4 comments:

  1. I only know how to love you and always will. I want to take care of you and keep you safe. You are the love of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep wondering why things have gone downhill and it leaves me feeling less satisfied. It is only because I love you and want what I can get of you.If I may see you again; I would fall down and faint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wonderful sweet face and kind attitude. I hope I may see it soon.
    Has she calmed down? That awful thing I went through was horrific, or I should say THOSE awful things I went through.....I suppose no one thought I would still be devoted to you, but it must be because they do not know love, just want.I would be interested in knowing what she thinks, but actually your thoughts mean everything to me, because you mean everything to me. Have a lovely day. Looking forward to seeing you again,love you, dear one!

    ReplyDelete