Wednesday, December 25, 2019

I guess everything will need to be in your hands in the end. You cannot believe how many people seem to be "staking a claim" where you are concerned. I just want to share my home with you and be able to see you when I can and take care of you, if you need. The last person involved in this kept saying things like that you didn't want anything to do with me. I love you, but those people act like predators. They are still being unfair to me. Hope you will be there on the fourth of Feb. If you can just get away from all of them and sort things out, you can start over from where you want. I will do anything to make you happy. I owe it to you from what you have done for me and because of how I feel about you. I get so upset about all the weird things people say to me about you. Be happy and safe. I only want you to make decisions for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment