Wednesday, December 25, 2019

When able, please contact me, so I can understand things, I think of you as my lovely friend and miss you so much, but I know now that it was not going to just be a simple waiting period.  I have been beaten up pretty well with all kinds of mental challenges and outright cruelty too. That is not you. Someone wants to make me mess up, hate you, or maybe die from health issues. I wish they would understand I want to know you, not take anything from you. Are you not allowed to have friends? Give me another lie detection, if you have any doubts. I would not be offended. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see you again!!!!! Let's make it happen soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, I need to clearly know if I should be in a certain place on Friday fifth at twelve thirty. I want to get things done correctly. I will do it. I will be a lunch rendezvous. My renter will go by the back door while I wait on the street. Please make it very clear; I cannot do that drive often, but for you, anything. 2 is yes, 1 is no. I have been anxious for this for a long time. I am worried about you. Please be very, very clear.

    ReplyDelete