Thursday, December 26, 2019

I have had so many people there tell me all my faults and how awful I am and how much you dislike me, so I guess I need to stand up for myself. I am at such a disadvantage. It is not easy not seeing, or talking to someone who is so firmly in my heart. All I can do is hope and have faith and accept whatever the result may be. Being told that I am controlling added in another worry to my mind. I cannot let it bother me so much. I just can't. This has been a callous, very long time and I have had to fight emotions on my own at the same time dealing with faux legal attacks too. I have had a mountain of cruelty piled upon me and my integrity and my kindness as a caring human being have been under attack, so that I will hate myself. I accept my many obvious faults, but I would not be fair to myself, if I did not stand up for my many exceptionally uniquely good traits too. I know that out of all of this that I am loyal, dedicated and would actually give my life for someone else, who was not my son. It is love, but I am also realistic and as I have said, must accept possible disappointment with dignity and grace and mourn privately, but will always offer my support and help.  That has always been a big part of who I am.

   

3 comments:

  1. I know how much you always helped me, even during times when you were forced to be against me. I know that you had rights stolen and that is not what our country stands for and it makes our lives inhibited. I happened to turn on some live TV (rebroadcast) of the "Today" show and I decided that I am going to write to them and see what I can explain to them about our situation. It is a crime that I cannot even get the PD, or any other voice of authority to help this outrageous travesty. I am going to give a try writing to the people of the "Today" show and try and see if highlighting our situation will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be hurt by being served. It is about a step toward freedom. I know that, but it still makes me want to cry. I don't like the lengths we must go to, to be normal human beings who merely want to know each other. Well, I must speak for myself.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having some problems with my eye(s?) it is like they are dizzy and kind of moving around. My left eye feels kind of achy and swollen a bit. It could be stress. I do not sleep enough, so that could also be a factor. I want you to work at your own time frame, but the sooner things get going, the sooner things can be resolved. Do not trust them; they could be plotting you demise. I need to stop worrying, but I cannot be selfish by rushing you. I just feel that it could be better to have control of the situation, since I am personally involved and know that if something goes wrong; I will keep trying; I have no idea what others would do. If need be; I could be dragged back to court sooner, but saying awful things about me would not help either of us, ever.

    ReplyDelete