Wednesday, December 25, 2019

"Profound Emotions"



Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Profound Emotions~
You are the true love of
my life
The dream of my soul
The beat of my heart
The half making whole

Life became glorious
A Paradise, of delights
The thought in my mind
Forever excites

What is my destiny
The look in your eyes?
The smile on your face
The pain you disguise?

The thought of your
magic
Your tenderest touch
The breath I hold back
That tells me so much
I cry from despair each day
you're gone from my sight
My devotion to you prompts
my strength to give fight.

Life wasn't meant to go on
this way
Where people are strangled
from the words they can say

No one may control the will
of another
We are free to find love
or give support to each other

My love for you is a voice that
yearns to speak loudly
No matter the problem
I'd stand by you proudly

~Haviva

(c) HVM 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment