Saturday, December 28, 2019

Maybe I should just disappear. I am making life hard for you and others. Just recently I got something in the mail that made me feel happy, but this biopsy issue has me feeling confused and frightened and reticent. Then this legal stuff coming up is throwing me for a loop, because I feel I may be railroaded again. Someone wants to just grind me into dust. I would have never dreamed that my nothing little things, would have caused such an uproar. It was what I told the faux psychiatrist that got the ball rolling and my lie detector test and the other. I think it is a warning. The thing is that I am loyal and will not desert someone I care about, no matter the discomfort to myself. Protect yourself. I am not important. You are in my heart. I will just wait and see what the bad people want to do to me and deal with it. I have nothing bad to say about you, because there is nothing bad to say about you. I desperately want to get away from the crazy world and live in solitude taking you in my heart with me as I always do anyway. Don't let them disrespect you. You have class, kindness, compassion and dignity.....they do not!
I go in and out of being emotional. It is very difficult. I am really proud I did as well as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment