Sunday, December 29, 2019

I don't understand why someone has been allowed to do this cruelty and basically allowed to think it was okay. I am sure there is much I don't know and figured I would endure it, but it is a "what the hell?" kind of situation. I also figured it was some weird Draconian kind of punishment for accepting gifts. I would do anything to make things okay for you, but it is difficult to have people look at me and think of me as a terrible person. It isn't nice and people who did it are not nice. It has been 4 years! That horrible man should be arrested. You know who did it. It is someone who has been conspicuously absent. I would never let someone I cared about face it alone. Shows lack of caring. If I were able to be close to you, there would be no doubt about how much I cared about you. I miss your sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment