Friday, December 20, 2019

I am always caring about how other people feel and not myself. I can just rot away most of the time and no one seems to give a crap. I have been dead for several years now anyway. Everyone can just forget about me forever and relax. I want everyone to be happy and that seems to be when I just fade away. The less I am, the happier others feel. What is the point of anything? I am tired of the mystery. I am tired of the hate.
I just wanted to make someone feel nice and worried about him, then all Hell broke loose. I just want to sleep and continue being ignored, I should never speak up, because it only disrupts everything and I have to be uncomfortable to make everyone else happy. I will do what they want to make themselves feel better, then disappear. I can't pretend a hug, or love, I need it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment