Monday, January 17, 2022

ITCAYH

How are you today, sweet one? Hope you get enough sleep. Melatonin is good to take; it makes one drowsy, plus I read that is helps restore the missing chemical in the brain that keeps it young.....ish.

I have done basically nothing for a very long time, since I have not felt up to it due to the situation. 

I have things planned on for alleviating the situation, but it depends on which order things happen, or not. People are rather disappointing at times. We learn that people are unreliable, so we need to rely upon ourselves in the end.

What I truly care about is your happiness. Please help me. You are my delight.

Have a lovely one.




 I keep working on the fridge and I cannot believe how much crap is in there! It didn't seem like such a long time ago that I last cleaned it out.......ugh.

I FINALLY found my Fire TV remote! I have since bought another, but nice to find the other. 

It was in a bag! How it got in there......?! 

The birds will get some nice treats from the fridge clean-out. I will finish during the daytime. 

If the clinic in town has the booster I want, then I will go get it in the AM. They haven't had it for awhile.




No comments:

Post a Comment