Sunday, January 9, 2022

Alfa

 A new movie just came on with William Shatner (how'd he get away with that name for so long?) 

He was supposed to race a guy in an vintage Impala at the beginning it reminded me of when I raced my '90 Mustang 5.0 Lx down El Camino Real in Sunnyvale. It was dumb, but I won and I never did it again. (But it felt good to win against some young guy....)

What I still look for is another '64 Alfa Romeo (Spider)


1964 Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider 1600

1964 Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider 1600

72,000 mi
Orange County, CA, USAOrange County, CA, USA
$71,000
SOLD
Dec 30, 20201 year ago


5 comments:

  1. I loved my Alfa! It was a beautiful car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see you driving this car! It would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to free you! Things are happening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You MUST tell me month and date.....Please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please be okay!.........Then LEAVE!

    ReplyDelete