Monday, October 4, 2021

WPL

 I wonder how long this life is going to last? I wish I had not moved here. It is just such a nothing life. It seems like my dog does more than me. It seems like we should at least be able to talk. At least you function. I have no real purpose. 

It is like I have painted myself into life's little corner. 

I need to make a plan. I am afraid of the day when I just give up. 

If I had my way, I would help you with your workand just enjoy the little things like looking at your sweet face and listening to your lovely voice. I cannot think of anything better.

Is there any way of expandiing to that? I keep picturing driving to nice places and looking at amazing sunsets and even more amazing sunrises.

I know something really wrong is going on and why we are the brunt of it. Why do some people get to have their way and we just sit back and take it?

I want it to be the last year of subservience. At least for me. I have become a part of a mental cage.  Will you help me break out of it?

Didn't it feel hopeful for awhile? I want that again. 

Caring about you was the most wonderful part of my life. It still is.

No comments:

Post a Comment