Tuesday, October 12, 2021

M&G

 What do you think of this idea? He goes to visit his uncle! If he invited him to come visit him, what could they do, say no? I think it is a great idea! I could warn the PD ahead of time that I feel his life is in danger, so that they cannot do anything to you before you go. Let's see how they blame me for that. How could they stop him from going? Make sure he speaks with him.  I am going to try EVERYTHING! I may also be able to look for someone else to come and see him, if that doesn't work for some reason. A long time ago, I wrote a letter to Tom, but he contacted Moayeri and or Guasco. This time I know more about Moayeri and Guasco.

7 comments:

  1. I think your uncle has been warned against me, since I wrote him a letter awhile ago and I think he may have spoken with her, or G. I have no idea why he would speak w/her when I was warning about her. He won't communicate w/me. Can you speak w/him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I hate those disgusting people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just left several messages w/an inspector from DA's office. He used to be open, but has been compromised, I think. He was going to set up a meeting, but suddenly canceled it, but I didn't hear about that until I was already in his office waiting. I was really pissed off. He lied to me; it was easy to realise it. People can be such ass holes. Hang in there. You are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get Tom to come to you. I will try his FB, but never a response. Text him, or your bro. I texted him once, but he has a big mouth and busted me. What is wrong w/them? Are they afraid of these morons? Get away! You MUST LEAVE! PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so attractive, intelligent, fun and sometimes sarcastic; I would be thrilled if I could just hang out with you all of the time; I just adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds weak to say I need you, but it sounds weak to deny how I feel. I have been strong for so long; I have to give myself credit for that, though; don't I? I have been so strong it hurts at times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love you.
    You always looked for me and smiled when you saw me; it felt so wonderful. I live for your smiles; so it is rough living w/o them....or your intense eyes.......I am getting hot!

    ReplyDelete