Sunday, October 17, 2021

YATLOML

 You know because of that whole breast cancer craziness, nearly each night breast cancer creeps into my night thoughts. I go through having it on one side, then it slides to the other side, then it travels into my brain and erodes it into a blob of strawberry jelly.

They are in Half Moon Bay in the movie. The place I adore and where we were going to go work on the cemetery. Remember? I would love to work there. Do I remember correctly that your mother is at the cemetery at the top of the hill before heading down to HMB. I have been wanting to go visit B's resting place and leave her a rose. I am a cemetery type of person. So, her hubby is not nearby? I know it is not my business, but they looked like such a loving couple. They warm my heart. I mean I was talking to them each night for several years. 

I would love to go to 1/2 Bay with you sometime, if possible/if you can/if you want. It is very special to me, you are very special to me. 

It feels like I have always known you and always will. It would just be nice to have some time left to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment