Friday, October 15, 2021

NAD

 I do not understand how a company is allowed to force a person adhere to faux legal "law?" The sooner one gets away from it, the sooner one begins a new life without worry of abuse. The entire atmosphere is absolutely unlawful and felonious; not a drop of caring, or compassion.  


It is weird that I did nothing to have this happen to me, yet it seems like when I have gotten tired of it and I even kind of fight back, I feel hate radiating back at me. I feel like I have been turned into the scapegoat of the world. The biggest trauma was having to hear the one I love and would give my life for, tear me down in the most humiliating fashion, made me feel like I could not go one. I did not feel as if I was supposed to keep living. 

I am surprised is did.

You could not possibly want to be with someone who could murder and you would always be wondering when YOUR number would be up with her. She tried to make it 2 birds w/one stone w/MP's involvement. She wanted you to have only HER family left. They have been trying to isolate you this entire time. They want you to associate bad things with me, not her. Believe me, the bad things have to do with HER ONLY! She is not a good person, she is strongly a bad, vile, evil person! Murderers can be nothing but!

I am trying to free you from that. I am doing it for you. I have no idea if it will help me, or harm me.


No comments:

Post a Comment