Friday, October 15, 2021

PMTOLU

 It is weird how some people go out of their way to make their own lives cruel and ugly and then blame others for it. Why do that?

I suppose it is a narcissistic thing. That is one weird and complex psychiatric complexity.

It is strange how the one who is spying on another person seems to be offended about my seeming, in her opinion, to be intrusive into her world, when she invaded in on my private appointment with a psychiatrist (such as she is). It shows how low on the ethics scale her values reside. Maybe if she weren't so intrusive into other people's private lives, she would not hear private thoughts she was never intended to hear. That is why they were intended to be private sessions.


I also dislike intensely that her camp easily blames a great guy for the awful things she did. Even her mother said, "oh he did that, she would never do that, she's too nice!" "Oh well, yeah, a big piece of crap would do that, but not her....."  She completely blamed me for wrong doing and him for responding with law, but "she is as fresh and pure as the morning snow.....and also beautiful." (um hm and as delicate as a truck driver!)  "She would murder at the drop of a hat, but what a lovely gal!"   The mother sounded sweet as could be, but under it all, she knew the real deal.

It must take a lot of effort to live in her world, but it certainly does not seem to be full of love; I think she likes it that way.

I hate being without the one I love; the world seems so empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment