Saturday, October 30, 2021

IWSO

It is hard to be in my position. All I want to do is be helpful to you to keep you safe. I want to be as much to you as you want, or as little to you as you need. All I need is some consistency. You will never have a normal life, as is; you will always be locked in until those in charge get tired of hauling you around and give you a stroke and point to your mother and father having weaknesses of the vascular system and no one will say anything was wrong. The question is why the buzzer door? They wanted to keep me from helping you, so they gave me a TRO/RO to keep me out and put up a buzzer door to make me seem dangerous.

Of course, I was pretty well screwed over with the court hearing. Pretty much all I have been able to do is say there were threats that were bad enough to cause it.

3 comments:

  1. cannot relax until you are free. Please, the 5th. Do it for yourself, please! I will be so relieved.It is my dream, It has been so long for you to be imprisoned. I am writing to the FBI too. Please, let me free you! I will be there unless you absolutely say NO......please do not!I want to be there! I WILL be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to tell me again, if you want me there Friday.Another time is fime too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more time, if yes to get you THIS Friday, the 5, please? I NEED TO BE SURE! Thanks, love.

    ReplyDelete