Thursday, October 14, 2021

IWILLAL

 I know you did not do the R.O. "She" knows she has been making my life miserable and I have only gone down there when there was a court thing, or being attacked at the hospital. She thinks that is normal behavior? Why would she be doing this if everything were all hunky dory with you? I know MP came to K to kill 2 birds with one stone. MP was her friend. She was also friends with MP's brother Marco.  She is in deep. Please get away from her while you have a slight chance. If she can't have you, she wants your assets. I just want you, your laugh, your smile, your loveliness, your sense of humor and kindness. My home is your home (such that it is right now). I just want to take care of you, never scare you, never hurt you 

only love you. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment