Sunday, October 31, 2021

WWWT

 I wonder if she can be talked out of hearings/trials. That officer said that he was writing to the DA, but my idea is more that the "Plaintiff"  be freed and tell us how it is. If it goes to the DA, we need to be brave and hear only truth. I don't think she is going to want to go to hearings. It would be best to have everything dropped and have freedom rule supreme and get rid of the attorney, she will not be able to hide behind him. Persuade her that dropping everything and freedom are best, then no more fighting, or upset.  Show her that she won't suddenly be alone and holidays won't be bleak. She needs to understand how benevolent people are being. It would also good for everyone to maybe get therapy, if needed. I could use nature therapy. Just say it had to end and 5 more years (+ -) was not reasonable. Being held prisoner was never good. Just realise, this is your shot at freedom, please, please no more repeat of March. I expect a hug this time. A BIG one! I think we work well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment