Tuesday, October 19, 2021

OUTSMART

Hey, I just got a good....great idea!! I ran across a site where attorneys write letters for you and then you pay and they send them out for you...... all kinds of possibilities! Get my drift? I could ask an attorney to write a letter for you.....I could also write a few too and sign them as you, but electronically. So, I could write them, let you approve them, I pay for them and they go out and baffle them. What if, I have one write to the court as you saying to drop the false R.O.? No one could say a word! What could they say, you can't do that, when it is in your name? Then, we get the notice from the court and I come get you and no one can do, or say ONE thing about it!! PLEASE? You do kind of owe me for March, okay? This would solve all our problems! Please give me a yes, okay? It is not like anyone has been nice , or fair, or not tried to kill us, or anyone else to us, right? Please, the only way to do it is out smarting them. We have had each other's backs, let's bring it to the grand finale! Okay? I will really feel as if you hate me, if you won't do this. I am tired and sad and I deserve this help. They have not played fair once. They just used K money to steal a win. 


No comments:

Post a Comment