Friday, October 15, 2021

SDNHG

 This truly proves that her attorney does NOT care what happens to his clients, or any of the docs he claims to be out to help. Unless she is willing to be thrown into prison for at least 5 years she should drop this entire farce.

Contempt of court can rack up some pretty hard years too. I would not do that to you, but it would be so easy to prove. I never questioned it in the first place. I always thought that you were in trouble with your place of business and we would both be punished for a bit, but it was much worse on me, but that recent court thing was bad. Who is responsible for this? IT WAS ENTIRELY HER! She did not have the GUTS to TALK TO ME!

4 comments:

  1. It feels as if my attorney will get more involved after I pay him his big money.It will happen soon. We need to get one over on people before that happens. We need to protect you; that is always my first thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hit my leg on a chair at the DMV, that had a sharp part sticking out. I may be getting an infection. I may end up going to K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I stay at K, like I did before; I hope you could find a reason to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the thought of my picture for the ID, but no way around it.....

    ReplyDelete