Monday, October 18, 2021

YFSLH

 


~"Stay"
"You feel so like home", I softly said
But now you live inside my head
I have no comfort, no solace, no love
I only may pray to the spirit above

You took a sad widow and brought her around
She loved to take walks on your sacred ground
She had a big heart for all that she found
But you in her soul was something profound

I cannot deny you transformed me completely
You gave me your time, and you did it so sweetly
My intimate feelings I held most discreetly
I kept them from view and buried them deeply

I never lost faith that I'd see you some day
I dreamed and I hoped that I might hear you say,
"I felt so alone with you far away
You feel so like home and I want you to stay."
~Haviva
Haviva von Martinitz: I mean this with 
everything in me.
Haviva von Martinitz: I will always be 
grateful that I was so blessed to have 
known you

No comments:

Post a Comment