Thursday, October 14, 2021

SOMANY

 I get no happiness from this. I hung in for a very long time. Why couldn't it have been civilized? I am going to look like the bad guy, but I am more worried about you. I did not think I was going to run in to her mother. Her mother needs to hear some hard truths about her daughter and deal with it, because you need to be loved. You cannot live this way any longer. Guasco needs to leave the picture. He was no help at all.  I deserve to be talked to. I will do anything for you, but I need equal voice time. I said the police said she was an abuser. She did not want to hear that. She need to know things to get her help. No one can get better burying their head in the sand. 

This is killing me, because it is not my comfort zone ...........

Nicole cannot claim to be a good person and have people terrorized and abused. Please stick up for yourself, or be confined to living there under her thumb forever. I mean really, hits me with a TRO and not even talk to me? Her mother thinks you gave me the TRO, even though your signature was forged. You know, after 6 years, someone must shit, or get off the pot. A bout of tough time and it will be over. I just don't know what to say. She needs to come clean. Everyone does. So many cowardly people in the world. It is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment