Thursday, October 14, 2021

NOHIEL

 I told Mrs. Moayeri that if Nicole was not holding Greg prisoner, then to tell her to let him go. I do not understand that either. Is she going to give you a shot? Someone needs to stop lying about this. I want to know the truth. Don't drag it out any longer. That attorney is making things worse, because he is an opportunist and a crook. I think he is going to hurt everyone.

Be safe, get rid of him. I think he wants nothing good, but for himself. You deserve to quite and be some where else. I won't feel safe, until I know you are safe. I do not like you being with an abuser. Keep that word in your head.

You are too lovely to be abused. Abusers are one of the worst repeaters.

Remember, you are loved. I am ready to get you at any time. Don't let them bully you.

No one I ever loved like you, nor will I.


No comments:

Post a Comment