Thursday, October 14, 2021

PLEASDE

 I know it was my fault that this happened, but shit! I have put up with terrible treatment for a LONG time! Nicole wanted revenge! I DID NOTHING to her, but NOT BE HER! If she is going to be a monster, she has to deal with the consequences! If you can keep living with the one who had your mother killed, that is your nightmare.

She is not nice, sweetie. I am frightened for you. People who are nice cannot plan such torture for other people. Only monsters do that. Your parents looked really sweet. They looked like they could be a sweet couple like us. I love them. Yeah, who throws a fuss like this? Most people are allowed to be who they want to be. Whatever, I am worried about you. I am terrified of losing you, but it is your life; just don't let them steal yours away. If you die; I don't want to do anything any longer. Please don't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment