Sunday, October 17, 2021

SB

 I don't know what to do. What if all those years I could have been seeing you, but missed out

and never do?

I mean, she is fighting so hard to hold you to herself, but does she even care?

Who abuses who they love?


Why is that anyone else's decision? 


I don't understand. 

I am no one special 

Why all the fuss over me?        Is it really just what I have to give that 

they care about?


I would like to live. I would have been happy to be able to see you when you could; now you are only a picture, a dream and the way my heart beats faster. I don't need to own you, why does anyone?

I just wanted to love and admire you.  Why turn something so beautiful, into something ugly?

She wants to own and destroy at the same time. Doesn't she care that she is hurting you? Why does anyone go along with it?

It is crazy!

Time goes away and never returns.    Taking time is the worst greed.

At least I may visit you in my heart and you come to me on your own.

I cry, but I hold you close

No one forces you to come.

Rest in my loving arms

Stay.

Beloved.











No comments:

Post a Comment