Sunday, October 17, 2021

ICCTYE

 I know you weren't happy when you asked me if I were happy. I wanted so much to do that for you. Is that why my gifts were such an annoyance? Was it because I took time and effort to find things that I thought might make you happy? I would have done anything to make you happy. It was all that mattered to me.

It actually still is. You mean everything to me, but I don't know what to do. I don't like being nasty, but I hate anyone who is cruel to you.

What I don't get is why does she want you when she has had to tried so hard to make you into someone who could fit her? Plus, why hurt the one you are supposed to love? It would be frightening to wonder if one day to the next if you are going to be loved, or despised?

I would be grateful for a glimpse of you, for a smile in my direction. I have been away since 2016; did she hold you, love you and make you feel special and beloved? She fights for you and is willing to kill for you, but is that the attention someone wants?

I'd rather snuggle with you and giggle like a loon and look at beauty and realize it cannot compare to the depth of the magic in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment