Monday, October 4, 2021

NLOW

 Where you are concerned time has stopped. Nothing is different. I hear of stories where people waiting during war for someone they love to come back. I knew when I met you, you were different. You were the one I had known forever somehow. The one I always looked for. It was like the search was over when I met you. I am not saying you must feel that same way, but it was such a relief, like, "ah the search for anyone else is through."

I really wish you didn't have anything anyone else wanted, though. It is like they acted like you were the long lost king of the universe, but only of what you could do for them. It was like you were the supplier of all, but nothing came back to you; like they all grab at you, but no one really appreciates you. I don't know, I guess it is because you never seemed like the center of anyone's heart, just the center of their demands. You never seemed to be pampered. God, I wish I could pamper and adore you. 

It was like she was afraid that if anyone appreciated you too much, it would show her up. So, why not do something about it, instead of being mean? You are someone who seems so open to being loved. You don't just look at someone and wish something could be done; you either want to, or not. If one isn't motivated to love someone, why feel the right to keep them from having love flow to them?

I am not lovely, or wonderful, but love would never dry up toward you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment